You are here: Court Programs > Domestic Relations Case Management Unit > Name Change > Forms

Name Change Forms

Adult Name Change
Notice, 12.982(a)

Adult Name Change (Final Judgment)


Family Name Change

Notice, 12.982(f)

Family Name Change (Final Judgment)


Minor Name Change, Both Parents Agree

Packet #30

Minor Name Change, Service on One Parent

Packet #31 

Adult Name Change (Packet #42)

You want to ask the court to change your name and you are you are 18 years old or older


Miscellaneous Motion (Packet #28)
You want to file a Motion for one of the following: set aside dismissal and re-open case, or for rehearing to vacate, or to compel compliance with mandatory disclosure.


Motion/Order to Appear Telephonically (Please contact Clerk's Office to Obtain)
You want to ask the court to allow you to appear at a hearing by telephone.